We take pride in our unique approach to watchmaking. Crafting wooden watches requires a certain level of skill and creativity, which is why we collaborate with a team of talented designers and craftsmen who share our passion for innovation and connection with nature and our customers.
Our wooden watches are created with care and precision by a team of skilled designers and craftsmen. Each collection is made with a focus on wearability, quality, and durability, ensuring that they not only look great but function effectively. We take pride in providing our customers with eco-friendly and sustainable timepieces that are both unique and long-lasting.
Need help? Fill in the contact form or message us on Facebook. We’re real people here to assist you. Our messages and emails are monitored Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm, excluding Public Holidays.
Australian & New Zealand orders are processed and dispatched within 2-3 business days (usually next business day).
All other International orders will be shipped within 3-5 business days.
- We process our orders daily (business days) to ensure we get our customers watches to them as fast as possible. This means there often isn’t a lot of time to make changes to delivery address or other order details.
- If you need to make any changes, we suggest you email us as soon as possible to let us know of the changes needed.
- Updating your delivery address in the “My Account” portal, will not update the address provided for previous orders.
- We can NOT guarantee that we can accommodate any changes as once an order is processed, no changes are possible.
- For this reason, we ask our customers to double check their order and the shipping address before submitting payment.
Yes, we are a 100% Australian owned and operated business.
Our postal address is: PO Box 1093, Nambour QLD Australia 4560
- We collect details from our customers for the sole purpose of processing orders and organising shipping/delivery. Your details are kept private and are NEVER sold, distributed or otherwise used by any 3rd parties or marketing agencies as a result of shopping with us.
- From time to time you may receive marketing emails directly from us, but only if you have opted in when signing up for an account or making a purchase.
- Our site is SSL Certified and all data transmitted is encrypted with industry standard 256bit encryption technology. Look for the padlock symbol in the address bar – proof that our site has met your browsers security checks.
- If paying via Paypal, Afterpay or Zippay, you will be transferred to the respective payment gateway for you to complete your order. Any details entered during this process is governed by the T&C’s of the respective payment provider. We do not collect any of these details from our customers.
Yes, our aim is to ensure our customers are satisfied with their total shopping experience with us – from website to delivery and beyond.
For this reason we have a fair and structured Returns Policy so our customers know up front just what they can expect from us before making a purchase. Our policy can be found here
Yes! Our watches are crafted from sustainably sourced wood from around the world, each with its own distinct patterns and colors, making each watch unique. Check out our “Wood Types” page for more information on the specific woods we use.
Use this form to contact us: